Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recently had an issue with my 2001 QC 4.7. While truck on cruise the rpms would surge, as well it would do it in idle... After some thinking and searching on here I replaced the TPS and it worked perfectly... Truck ran great for a week or so. I fired it up and let it warm up to find an o2 sensor fault code pop up(it popped up when I first bought truck, cleared it and it never came back). Truck still ran fine until I took it for a drive the other night. The cruise would intermittenly kick out. For no apparent reason, sometimes after 5 seconds, next time after 25 or so. Went to work yesterday and it was perfect, no issues. This morning same issue, would cruise fine then kick out... Only thing I can think of is the days its kicking out its been fairly warm around 0 deg Cel. and I have my Cloudrider winterfront on... I know my 97 didnt like to shift into overdrive when it was really cold without a winterfront on, so thinking adverse effect?? Also I have been driving with the o2 sensor(P0135) CEL on too... Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just checked and it also has a P 0320 Code as well..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts