Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the other day i was driving along and my passenger side mid cut out. I wasn't sure what was going on and took it back to future shop and it turned out that there was a loose coil on the crossover. They used abs plastic and a torch to put it back in place. It worked great but on my way to work this morning it did the same thing. I was going to use a syringe and come loctite 495 to put it back in place. Do you think this will damage the coil or the crossover? I'm using the syringe so I don't get it everywhere.

tazz

·
Car Audio God
502 Posts
tazz1002 said:
the other day i was driving along and my passenger side mid cut out. I wasn't sure what was going on and took it back to future shop and it turned out that there was a loose coil on the crossover. They used abs plastic and a torch to put it back in place. It worked great but on my way to work this morning it did the same thing. I was going to use a syringe and come loctite 495 to put it back in place. Do you think this will damage the coil or the crossover? I'm using the syringe so I don't get it everywhere.

tazz
Shouldn't be a problem, but I recommend hot glue ;). That what most home-made xovers over PCB's use as well :)

NG

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.