1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
86 Posts
Didn't Jonas, the same guy that made the Viper GTS style hood and GTS style rollpan/MBRP exhaust make a production run of those carbon fiber cowl hoods?? I could be way off here, but I definetly remember that hood being for sale somewhere... The site has been down for a while though... www.premier-automotive.net

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Jonas @ Elite Customs (aka Premier Automotive) made carbon fiber hoods for awhile but the quality on them was horrible, lots of bubbles and rough parts. There was probably only a dozen or two were produced at most before everything was halted. Elite has been out of business for a couple of years now.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've got a CF hood just sittin in my garage. Bought it like a year ago, but I haven't put it on, and I'm not sure if its the way I want to go with my truck now. Its not a cowl, but it is CF and its light as hell. I'll entertain offers on it. It does have a small scratch across the clear due to a staple from the shipping box. I haven't tried buffing it out, but I think it could easily be fixed to brand new.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ha...oops. I kinda feel like an idiot. I say I never put it on, then I show a pic of it on my truck. The hood was only put on for the pic so I could do some photoshopping of possible future looks. The hood has never seen a single mile.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I appologize. Sent you an email, and I also think I turned on the PM feature...I think.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.