Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty sweet truck sounds good, but the main point of this post is, look at the turd pile that comes into frame towards the end of the video...lmfaoo..

·
Banned
9,045 Posts
link? :huh:

·
Banned
28,625 Posts
I wasted my time to look at what exactly? Where is the link? Are you high?

·
Se habla Español.
1,424 Posts
FRIGGIN' SWEET VIDEO!!!

Fail.

·
nice flick..especially look at the turd pile that comes into frame towards the end of the video..lmfaoo.. ____:funny:

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol its a member on here named Jarhead007, it was at the Morgantown, PA meet. Im not sure who was doing the actual filming though.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thatd be my recording :wave:
If there woulda been a WWOOOOOT WWOOOOOT coming from the camera man, i woulda guessed it to be you lol. Are you planning another one this year?

·
The Troll Behind The Dog
8,359 Posts
Most Definitely...Unless of course I have a new truck by then:jester: I might even have a house by then that we can have it at...who knows

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Most Definitely...Unless of course I have a new truck by then:jester: I might even have a house by then that we can have it at...who knows
You looking to get rid of the dak?

·
The Troll Behind The Dog
8,359 Posts
Been looking at something bigger for awhile now...4 door that is...

·
The Troll Behind The Dog
8,359 Posts
But with a bigger bed as well...youd know what im looking at as a quad cab ram :)

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea ive been kickin around the same idea, if you talk to Jared, he will tell you ive been milliseconds away from buying a new truck. Im always looking but havent been able to pull the trigger yet. Now though with my new job, i wont be trading my dak in, il be keeping it for a work truck. I just want a new truck for when we go out to nice places, or when we go to camp or whatever. I mean my dak still looks good, i really just want a new toy lol. Ive been looking into new ram 1500s and gm 1500s. Il eventually buy one lol.

·
Happy 4th of July!
47,199 Posts
I love the way that sounds. I can't wait to get my Hooker Aerochamber (Yes I know it's different) on my Ram. One of these days. grrr

·
Registered
166 Posts
That sounds great! Anyone know if it drones really bad in the cab at highway speeds? I'd like to know this compares to a Magnaflow, and I don't want something super loud like that Flowmaster crap that was on my truck when I bought it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts