Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Jay
11,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any body else with headlights from maketoautotrends.com have this problem, is there any thing i can do or should i just buy some new ones?

·
Home Owner....
2,565 Posts
no probs with mine. if any thing check the seals for the ligh bulbs and ry them out well and re-install. also a good idea to seal the lights with epoxy. the stuff at your local Home Despot for glass/ceramics(3M??) will work well, usa a popsicle stick to work it into the seams.

·
Premium Member
74,419 Posts
yeah man i got mine from pro car parts.com and need to seal mine just haven't gotten arround to it yet...lol.. I need to fix mine but to lazy ..lol

·
Home Owner....
2,565 Posts
suffolk_mopar said:
all i did for the condensation was drill 2 relief holes to create a vent in the corners on the front side. haven`t had a problem since.
that sometimes doesnt work.... but worth a try

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Like said above, just drill a couple small holes in the bottom. That will take care of it.

·
Banned
8,203 Posts
I've tried many things to take care of condensation, and NOTHING works. I've sealed them, TWICE. I drilled holes in them, and they still condensate. I even get mud and water in them when offroading, they are just shitty headlights.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.