Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Vimnjicki
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, it's time to say goodbye to my '97 Dakota Sport 4x4 Extended Cab. It's so close to being completed after a 4 year build but after over 20k invested at this point without paint or bodywork, its just doesnt make sense plus the fact that the original chassis wiring harness has seemingly unfindable shorts making it impossible to get smogged. Anyway, I will be parting it out; engine (5.9 Magnum bored 40 over), trans (46RE,rebuilt by PATC. This transmission (518, 46 RH / RE) is good for any type heavy duty / high performance use up to 700 (gas) horse power using pump gasoline, towing, 4WD, high performance and others. check out the website for more details, http://www.transmissioncenter.net/dodge.htm), tires and wheels. The entire rebuild only has about 700 miles on it so the parts are virtually new. RHS Big Valve heads (2.02 intake, 1.62 exhaust) with double beehive valve springs, Harland Sharp 1.7 roller rockers, Comp Cams, Hughes F1 Airgap intake, etc. I'm taking the engine apart because I think I can sell the parts for more than the assembly. I know I haven't provided an exhaustive parts list but if anyone is interested, please ask. I'm in the process of pulling the engine and tranny so the parts arent exactly available yet. I know what kind of money I want but that may not be reasonable to expect so make offers. Thanks.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts