Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Eaton M112 supercharger from an 04 mustang cobra for sale. I had a custom welded intake Built to mount our throttle body to. Also have Air Rams billet adapter plates to connect the cobra intake. This is everything you need to mount this supercharger to our 4.7’s. All items include custom intake pipe, Eaton M112 with 2.8” pulley, cobra intake, heat exchanger, Air Ram billet aluminum adapter plates, 70mm throttle body, all the bolts to mount everything, O-rings for the heat exchanger. I am asking $1800 for everything shipping will be the buyers responsibility. I have close to $3000 in it. I blew out my back and have to have surgery so need the money for medical bills. I also added the 37lb injectors from Air Ram

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sorry to hear, hopefully someone jumps on it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Eaton M112 supercharger from an 04 mustang cobra for sale. I had a custom welded intake Built to mount our throttle body to. Also have Air Rams billet adapter plates to connect the cobra intake. This is everything you need to mount this supercharger to our 4.7’s. All items include custom intake pipe, Eaton M112 with 2.8” pulley, cobra intake, heat exchanger, Air Ram billet aluminum adapter plates, 70mm throttle body, all the bolts to mount everything, O-rings for the heat exchanger. I am asking $1800 for everything shipping will be the buyers responsibility. I have close to $3000 in it. I blew out my back and have to have surgery so need the money for medical bills.
Sorry to hear about your back. Do you have any pictures of the stuff included or maybe a link to a thread you may have set up? I’ve read the yellow jacket thread for this swap on to the ram and am interested in this swap. I’m interested in seeing the condition everything you are selling is in.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a Eaton M112 supercharger from an 04 mustang cobra for sale. I had a custom welded intake Built to mount our throttle body to. Also have Air Rams billet adapter plates to connect the cobra intake. This is everything you need to mount this supercharger to our 4.7’s. All items include custom intake pipe, Eaton M112 with 2.8” pulley, cobra intake, heat exchanger, Air Ram billet aluminum adapter plates, 70mm throttle body, all the bolts to mount everything, O-rings for the heat exchanger. I am asking $1800 for everything shipping will be the buyers responsibility. I have close to $3000 in it. I blew out my back and have to have surgery so need the money for medical bills. I also added the 37lb injectors from Air Ram View attachment 110060 View attachment 110061 View attachment 110062 View attachment 110063

1 - 5 of 5 Posts