Dakota Durango Forum banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Back To Mopar
8,410 Posts
Which subs have people found to fit in the stock rear tray with som mdf wood?
Probably anything that'll fit a thunderform. 4 5/8" mounting depth is what I use to run with my audiobahn set up. Might eventually put it back in if I can't sell my amp and shit.

·
Registered
42 Posts
here is my old setup. took the subs out, have a kid now. need the room. and that deck was stolen 8 mths ago.

the subs were AVI EL-300 12"ers powered by 1 crossfire amp. At a sound off it hit 142db the fill speakers in the truck are still the factory infinity's

Attachments

·
Home Owner....
2,565 Posts
holy thread reveival,,,, lol

·
Dakota GOD!!!
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #66

·
The Aussitaliano Hitman
1,757 Posts
i made the mistake of taking my back seat out now im wishing i had it so i could fabricate my 2 12's and amp under the seat bottoms...

·
Banned
8,203 Posts
SQ box for my last sub

SQL box for that sub

SPL box for that sub

Second and final sub setup. 10" Adire Audio subs in an MTX Thunderform

·
Pride on wheels
217 Posts
OPINIONS​
Which is better? sealed or ported boxes?

·
Chillin The Most
29,239 Posts
depends on what kinda bass you want...Sealed is good for clean bass, ported is good for hard hitting bass that usually isnt so clean

·
Se habla Español.
1,424 Posts

·
O/D off = Hardass mode on
55 Posts
Well I'm now running All Maxxsonics I have Hifonics Zeus Component in the doors and HIfo Zeus 3 way in the rear with 2 12" subs set to least ohms for dual voice coil, on a 1000 watt "I believe" Crunch. I will have pics and exact specs tomorrow but yeah

·
Dakota GOD!!!
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Well I'm now running All Maxxsonics I have Hifonics Zeus Component in the doors and HIfo Zeus 3 way in the rear with 2 12" subs set to least ohms for dual voice coil, on a 1000 watt "I believe" Crunch. I will have pics and exact specs tomorrow but yeah
Sound nice! Keep us updated!

61 - 80 of 83 Posts