Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· SDMF
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to place a sub or two under the seats. I was lookin at MTX Thunderform, JL Audio. I also have a 10" kicker from another car I owned. My truck allready has the audio jack wires from the other owner. I don't have alot of cash to spend on this and would like to hear everyones input on this or any ideas. Also if I should buy an amp which one should I buy?

· SDMF
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I need the space back there for suplys and drunk people who I pick up in bars. Heres a pic of my sub

So Im thinking just buy the box from who ever and then install an amp? Now Which amp I dunno I guess I need to reserch that...

Thanks guys for your help.

Can I see a pic redline?

· SDMF
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
YellaDakRT said:
Nice toe nails... haha

Yea, I want to get 1 10" Comp VR myself. It's going to go in a box built under the rear bench seat, along with a Kicker amp to push it. Trucks already got killer Infinitys all around. I'm happy with the sound, just needs more boom. not alot, just more. Thinking I am going to basically build stealth box, but only have 1 sub, and the amp on the other side. After removing the back seat in my old truck for bass. I realized, I'd rather the back seat!
I've got that sub for sale, I need to get rid of it so Im looking fo best offer I get on it. I found a good deal for the MTX box with subs so I don't need this sub anymore, I had this sub for my old Z car that I don't have anymorel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.