Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Happy 4th of July!
5,360 Posts
Drivernumber22 said:
I need the space back there for suplys and drunk people who I pick up in bars. Heres a pic of my sub

So Im thinking just buy the box from who ever and then install an amp? Now Which amp I dunno I guess I need to reserch that...

Thanks guys for your help.

Can I see a pic redline?
Nice toe nails... haha

Yea, I want to get 1 10" Comp VR myself. It's going to go in a box built under the rear bench seat, along with a Kicker amp to push it. Trucks already got killer Infinitys all around. I'm happy with the sound, just needs more boom. not alot, just more. Thinking I am going to basically build stealth box, but only have 1 sub, and the amp on the other side. After removing the back seat in my old truck for bass. I realized, I'd rather the back seat!

· Happy 4th of July!
5,360 Posts
360 xrt said:
I let you guys in on a little project i'm thinking about doing in the early spring,I want to make a center console (arm rest) for the back and have 2 tens facing forward at a 45 degree angle.i was thinking of buying an extra jump seat(small half) so i'd have 2 small jump seats,cut the middle out of the tool tray and fill the area in the middle with a padded box. any thoughts ?
Kinda having problems visualizing the box, but I like the idea of 2 'small' seats with a console. I was actually thinking of removing the small seat, building a simple clean little encloser there, and then having the middle and the other seat. Not sure. Need to worry about it later!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.