Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
auto tech
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a black QC dakota and I want to put some clear tailights in it and was wondering what would look best the chrome, black, smoked or carbon fiber and were to get them. Also what do you guys think of these STYLEYES HEADLIGHT GUARDS

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'd say go with either carbon fiber euro's or just get the stock tails smoked. What are the headlight guard things you're talking about?

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
I would do the carbon fiber or black outs.

·
auto tech
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
36 Posts
Clear taillight lenses

For what i have seen of the "so called " enduro lights..... I like the Chrome looking ones myself for the taillights. When I bought my 96 Dakota some years ago the previous owner put on the ones that were plastic ( i guess) that fit on the outside of the taillights lens. (painted the same color as the truck of course) :biggthump I'm still trying to find some some colored headlight covers for mine that not to expensive.

Good luck . Let me know what you decided on for your Dakota :bow:

joe cool
1996 DODGE DAKOTA 3.9 :drive:
BILL& TED'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE "" WE'RE NOT WORTHY.... WE'RE NOT WORTHY"" :bow:

·
Registered
123 Posts
I was thinking about getting some chrome euro taillights, then taking some nightshades and tinting them so that they don't stand out too much. Thought I'd share my idea!

·
One of the Elite
1,736 Posts
If you want to get dakota headlight covers, go with the all clear GTS covers. No one can even tell they are on. I have them installed on my truck to protect the diamond clear corners and lenses from road debris and rocks, you cant even tell they are installed.

~CYCLONE_06

·
Registered
277 Posts
i would get the black euros or smoke your stockers... at least on your truck since it is black and all. and i dont particularly like the headlight covers either, of course i am partial to my own :biggthump

·
auto tech
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
picture

here is a picture of the headlight covers on a kota

1 - 13 of 13 Posts