Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Jay
11,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Long story short, it passed after i changed the stuff that was "wrong" with it

Thought of going back when he's not there, but every time i go there he is there. :rant: So i went back a couple of days ago to get it reinspectied, and i ask if they have time to inspect it (the guy was there as usual :cussing: ) and they said they could proably squize it in, so i say i forgot something in my truck and i am going to get it. so i go to my truck and switch out the corners with the stock ones(no point indriving around withe stock when i have perfectly good aftermarket), l and as soon as i finish the second one, the guy comes out and says, "You all ready hear" i say ya, all ready hear :biggthump and and pick up the clear cornner and threw it in the cab. and the guy gives me a grimey ass look and pulls it into the bay and inspects it . He takes his sweet ass time of course. Suprsingly they didn't say any thing about the new suspension (hotchkis :mullet:)

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I used to switch mine out at inspection time too. there's more than one way to skin a cat :biggthump

·
I bleev u have mai staplr
3,954 Posts
The guy i brought mine too looked out the window and said "Nice truck, what year is it?" filled out the inspection and gave me the sticker to put on myself. Didnt even walk around the truck. :mullet:

·
Jay
11,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey boominkota318 and 1bdazzdak are the gas prices low where you live? If they are low and there are no problems with inspections i am defiantly going to move out there :joke: But seriously you are couple of Lucky mofos :bow:

·
Registered
977 Posts
Dj Wolf said:
Hey boominkota318 and 1bdazzdak are the gas prices low where you live? If they are low and there are no problems with inspections i am defiantly going to move out there :joke: But seriously you are couple of Lucky mofos :bow:
Yeah, right now I get gas for $2.03 for regular. Some places are a few cents higherm but not much. BUt me and him live no where near each other. I am in Mississippi and he is in Maine, big difference. No snow here, ever.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.