Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

My Wife--->durango03 wants to put clear corners on her durango. What are the best brands and where can we find the best deals?

:hammer:

·
One of the Elite
1,736 Posts
Hmmm... the best brands are the ones made by Depo, the same people that make the stock corners and headlights. If you go to www.eastcoasttruckin.com they should have them. They also sell diamond clear headlights. See the photos of my dak below to see what im talkin about.

~CYCLONE_06

·
Registered
2,201 Posts

·
One of the Elite
1,736 Posts
Well, I think he should be good to go on finding some clears. ;)

~CYCLONE_06

·
Super Modder
4,368 Posts
i say hook up with adam. that way everyone can benefit from it...and he is someone we can trust...you know you wont get screwed

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
I got my clear corners installed this weekend with the Sylvania silverstar bulbs. i am loving the look of my front end now with the grill inserts and the diamond corners and headlights. I will post some pics as soon as it stops raining here in boston.

·
One of the Elite
1,736 Posts
Still rainin there too huh ? Yea, I have the sylvania bulbs in my corners, and they look awesome. We will be awaiting your photos.

~CYCLONE_06

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
kaui56 said:
i say hook up with adam. that way everyone can benefit from it...and he is someone we can trust...you know you wont get screwed

Thanks for the kind juster bud!

I'm still waiting for you on these springs bud. I haven't forgot about our hook up!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts