Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to the Chrysler show at Carlisle Pennsylvania... I was wondering if anyone is going to take any of there rides there... :cool:

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'll probably be there, when is the date again?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is July 9 thru the 11th... Hopefully some people form this organization will be there...

·
Registered
667 Posts
I have the idea that thats gonna be a monster show. Ppl on the dodgeintrepid board I'm on have been already talkin about it for months. Depending on the condition of my Durango, I might be out there.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'll be there with a bunch of the guys from the Dakota R/T Club. Come stop by and hang out if ya want. It should be an awesome show. This is my first time attending and I've always heard it's a blast. What's better than hanging with your dakota/durango buddies and checking out some sweet old Mopars?

Ryan H. :)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rheersch, are you entering your truck... I will look for ya, what color is it...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Damn Skippy Beotch! I'll be there with my 2001 Black Dakota R/T. I just got my show field registration confirmation. You can't miss the R/T. Guaranteed to be the only one there with the GTS Ram Air hood with the Stillen bumper cover. It's low too. Come by and BS for a while.

Ryan H.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
rheersch,

Sorry about getting off of the subject but is anyone currently making/selling the GTS hood. I thought in my search for hoods that the company selling this hood was gone.

Back to the subject, I live about 1 1/2 hours from Carlisle and I plan on being there and maybe with my truck. I would like to see what everyone has done to there Dakota.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Nope. No one is making it that I am aware of. The guys who did make it have gone out of business, and they should have. They sucked and didn't make a whole lot of people happy. Cool if you can make it stop by and say hey. I'll be there for sure.

Ryan H.

·
Registered
11 Posts
See you at Carlisle

I'll be there! I live about 40 minutes away and I'm there every year. I'll be entering the Dakota this year, but I'm not looking for any trophies. The previous owner wasn't very kind to my ride, alot of off road scratches, but I still love her. '01 Quad Cab, Amber Fire Metallic, 4WD. See you there!

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts