1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
look'n good :biggthump

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
I don't even want to know how much of a bitch that would be to keep polished.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Do you know how much HORSE POWER that decal will add? MY GOD like around 1000hp you have GOT to get it! ;)

J/K with you bro. It looks sweet as hell. I just like straight up paint on my truck though.. but it's my personal preference.

·
Registered
67 Posts
hey dude theres a new paint thats 95% reflexive i think thats what they used! its like chrome but 5% less reflex and its alot of money i was going to the the cowl of my hood done it was like 400 a quart or somthing

·
Happy 4th of July!
47,199 Posts
From what I had read, that product is BASF, and you are missin a 0 in that price, I've heard from our paint store it is more like $4K a quart! That stuff is insainly expensive (though likewise BADASS) They did a Mercedes McLaren in it, OMG Sex Machine!

Those Chrome stickers look awesome for about 2-3 years, longer if Garage Kept (or under a cover) But like all stickers, they are... well... stickers. If you are one of those people who constantly redo things, they are great, cause a vinyl "paint job" is cheap to redo as oppossed to a real paintjob.

Personally, I'd just kill for one shiney color! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
Just because ricemobiles made it lame to have vinyl on the sides doesn't mean it sucks. I saw a Ram 1500 the other day which had a beautiful set of pinstriped flames on it, I was standing not even 15 feet away and would have sworn up and down it was painted - I only found out differently when I asked the owner which paint shop he used.

If you pick a good design and maintain the vinyl well you can add some really good graphics to your truck for a fraction of paint.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts