Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would it look all right to have chrome door handles and tailgate handle but have mirrors and the cab strips painted red to match the truck. i want the handles chrome just so it could tie into the chrome embelms when i put them on.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Adam, I think chrome handles would look good with the other stuff red. If I had door handles I would have chrome ones. You can never go wrong with chrome. :eek:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
chrome is always a good way to go

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chrome it is then! About how much does it cost to have this things painted if i already have them taken off

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
try doing it yourself. You'll come out a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
hey adam it would appear that today is your bday
happy birthday bro and go buy yourself some'n for the truck :D

·
Premium Member
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
thanks rock. i have thoght about buying something for my truck either 2 new tires , the painted door handles or a K&N FIPK Gen II. don't know which one it will be just depends on the $green$ i get. I don't have a spray gun to paint the handles my self or know anyone that has one so i guess that i could do everything except paint. would be nice if it came in a spray can! Hey Rock nice 20's and welcome to the board. This is one kick ass site! :woot:

·
Disturbing the peace
67 Posts
You CAN spray paint chrome.A company called Al-Clad makes a liquid chrome paint,that if the directions are followed,and the paint applied properly,dries to look like real chrome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts