Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale chrome Altezza's 2 weeks on the truck, my son bought them for me, wife doesn't like them so off they are. I have pics of them on the truck as of April 9 when I took them off. They fit 96 to 00 Dodge Caravan or 98 to 03 Durango. They come complete with wire harnesses and brand new bulbs. No crack or scratches, like brand new, in fact I have the original box from when I received them Mar 22. Make me an offer or if you have something to trade that fits an 03 Durango I might be interested. Email me for pics.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Hows 40.00 US sound ....LOW

RICK

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too soon to settle man........I am working on my wife still, I am losing but you never know.....I got burned bad on these suckers....first of all shipping was BS cuz the company I bought them from advertised they ship via USPS but they sent them UPS and anyone Canadian in here knows that if you buy from the US and someone ships UPS you get dinged for not only the taxes and duty if applicable but a brokerage fee....these dam things cost me 43 bucks at my door 30 bucks of it was UPS Brokerage fee and they got there shipping fee to boot. Now I am not expecting to recover my shipping fees etc. but I have to get enough so I don't have to puke when I ship them out. Hell the loss I took might be worth a divorce LOL. I will have to call my Lawyer........sure glad the wife doesn't read this stuff :woowoo:

·
Registered
109 Posts
post pics im interested mine have water in them

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Send me your email PM if you like so I can send you good pics. This site only allow small pics which won't do them any justice. I have 2 really nice pics..truck has been rained on twice since I put em on and washed once...only been on like a few weeks or less so...anyway no water so far. I love these dam things it is my wife who doesn't. We just now had an arguement about them again, she asked me if I was doing something she asked me to do on the net and I told her quit bugging me I was trying to sell the lights I am gonna get burned on. I told her whatever I burn for them is that much less she gets on her next gift!!!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well she is worth more than a pair of tail lights to me....besides speaking of tail ............................LOL

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
she didn't like em..... get rid of em. don't loose your tail lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you seen her Rock you would definately say that ......she is SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssswwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
rick980 said:
If you seen her Rock you would definately say that ......she is SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssswwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

:needpix:

:jester:

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Fuck it :needpix: lets see this Sweet wife of yours

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
rick980 said:
Send money to me via paypal and I will send you pics of her LOL :woowoo:
come on man. It doesn't have to be naked :jester:

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
rockadaous said:
come on man. It doesn't have to be naked :jester:
But it would be better if she is naked in the pics :drool:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am sorry but I don't have any pictures of her, but I do however have one of my naked, full of bubbles washing my Durango if you really need to see a pic....?? :moon:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts