·
I like trucks
510 Posts
You gotta be shitin me.............

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL, ok, sans the checkered flags and stailess steel on the Dash. I think I mostly like the 360/5 speed combo ;)

·
I like trucks
510 Posts
Stew said:
LOL, ok, sans the checkered flags and stailess steel on the Dash. I think I mostly like the 360/5 speed combo ;)
No dude you dont understand, me and that truck have sort of a history :rofl:

G

·
LOL! Do tell TJ!

I like it except for the chrome crap on the dash. Not to sure if I like the orange paint in the interior or not though. I sure wish I could afford and 2nd Gen with a big block in it though... always thought that would be a great combo.

·
Sideways on Sundays
984 Posts
SSRage said:
LOL! Do tell TJ!

I like it except for the chrome crap on the dash. Not to sure if I like the orange paint in the interior or not though. I sure wish I could afford and 2nd Gen with a big block in it though... always thought that would be a great combo.
Holy sheiyte, T.J. had that truck bought on e-bay a while back, and got skunked at the last minute by a higher bid. :eek:wned:

·
I like trucks
510 Posts
blk03rt said:
Holy sheiyte, T.J. had that truck bought on e-bay a while back, and got skunked at the last minute by a higher bid. :eek:wned:
Yea I was almost in tears :rofl:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's your second chance :) I'd get it if I could, but the banks is giving me too much crap just trying to get 3400 for a 95 318 LOL

·
Registered
99 Posts
Its different but a little much IMO.

·
July Truck of the Month
572 Posts
Ace said:
is it just me or am i the only one who really just doesnt like it?
What's there not to like? That's a sweet truck and it halls balls

·
I like trucks
510 Posts
Ace said:
is it just me or am i the only one who really just doesnt like it?
Ya have to look past its appearance and look under the hood, the tranny, the gen, etc. Im more of a all go no show kinda guy, this truck is a shit ton of show (maybe to much) but its got the go.

·
I bleev u have mai staplr
3,018 Posts
I love it. Looks amazing!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.