Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Just got mine back from the same code... it was a hose near the gas tank that came off. Check the vacuum hoses back near the gas tank/fuel pump. Usually that is a problem with vacuum somewhere in the fuel line. This is the second time I've had the problem and it was the same hose. So, my advice would be to check the vacuum hoses. Hope this helps

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had the same problem with my 5.2 dak.After the mechanic couldn't find it,i found it.On the passenger side of the intake ,where the big vacum port is(about the middle of the intake),i had two of those one had a vac hose the other had a capwhich rotted off.I replacedthe cap and the light disappeared.You can get the cap at any auto parts in a multi size pack.Hope this helps

·
Forget milk, got beer?
60 Posts
I have had the same problem twice now on my 02 Dak. Both times it was the gas cap. It took almost 4 days of driving to/from work to get the code to clear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.