Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need help my engine light is on i pulled the code its po132 which is o2s shorted to voltage. It came on after i installed my new gibson headers??? does anyone have an idea of ehat it could mean. Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Depending on what year/configuration your truck is you have anywhere from 2 to 4 oxygen sensors installed in your truck, and they are typically installed in the factory y/down-pipes. It's possible that one of them got unplugged during your header installation, or that their wiring got shifted up against a hot pipe and have melted. You could have also pinched a wire during installation.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well its 01 durango 4.7 i only see two o2 sensor one before and one after the CAT. I checked the wireing and plugs there all plugged in and the wires are away from the pipe. i really have no idea of what it could be

·
Home Owner....
1,722 Posts
Tea81 said:
well its 01 durango 4.7 i only see two o2 sensor one before and one after the CAT. I checked the wireing and plugs there all plugged in and the wires are away from the pipe. i really have no idea of what it could be

you *should* also have one in each down pipe that connects to the headers. double check as they will be before the pre-cats, if ya havethem.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.