1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
They have been around for years! However the black rock name is new and cheap so a good buy. They are identical to cragiers design wise except they are powdercoated and not your typical high gloss paint. I have some being made for mine now, pic is my avatar.

·
Wheres the mud...
295 Posts
I just put the american eagle 058s on my d, and i paid $450 for the wheels

·
Banned
25,820 Posts

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
FYI They make them to order, so it takes 3-4 weeks to get them. I ordered mine around new years and I'm still waiting.

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Another brand sells the dunes in chrome, I think it was 2yung2di that just put them on this week.

·
Chevy SUCKS!!!!!!!
1,685 Posts
:wave: i like it_blkjak
Oh I like those! And they go up to 15x12s for the 5x5.5 pattern that I'm running on my 4x4 now.:mullet: I'm getting ideas lol, 15x12s with weld on bead locks to stretch them to 15x14 and be a true bead lock with some 35x16 Boggers on them. That would look sweet!

·
Chevy SUCKS!!!!!!!
1,685 Posts
Either or, they will stay seated better on the 15x8s at low psi, but they will wear better and have a larger contact patch on the 15x10s, you just got to be a little cautious with how low you go with the psi off road.

·
USMC
3,174 Posts
Either or, they will stay seated better on the 15x8s at low psi, but they will wear better and have a larger contact patch on the 15x10s, you just got to be a little cautious with how low you go with the psi off road.
if they are going to wear better with the 15x10's them im all for those. i dont go off road much and when i do its nothing major

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
15X10's will also kick the wheel/tire out much more. 3" total over stock, so tire sizes and lift is highly studied for consideration too.

·
USMC
3,174 Posts
15X10's will also kick the wheel/tire out much more. 3" total over stock, so tire sizes and lift is highly studied for consideration too.
alright so if i get 33/12.50s on a 15x10 rim, and put on a 2in T/S lift and some minor trimming. would it fit w/o rubbing?

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
It would barely fly with aftermarket 15x8's with 4.5 BS. It would be best with an addition of a bodylift.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts