Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know the best way to pull off the covers to replace the bulbs? And does anybody know what size they are or where to find out? Thanks!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Check this thread out. I replaced mine a little while ago and this might help some. Light thread I will get you the numbers for the lights here in a little bit. I still have the packages in the glove box. Bout changing the big dome light in the back... just take a knife and stick it in the backside of the lense between the lense and the plastic frame and pry inwards then downwards. It will just pop open.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just changed mine today....pulled my compass thing right off the ceiling...came off nice. then i just replaced the bulbs.....real nice and easy

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry RT Terror it took so long for me to reply back. The big dome light number is 211 and the little map lights are 194. Hope this helps.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
www.varad.com makes LED replacements in the 211 size. they have a pro series (2 LED's in each) and a regular series (1 LED in each) they are very bright and wont discolor like the painted bulbs (blue eventually turns green) plus they last forever. they are available in Blue, Green, White, Red and Yellow.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I want the led dome light bulbs but not sure what size I need! So off this site " http://www.superbrightleds.com/1157.htm " its the third to last one on the page. What size do I need? Thanks for any info

·
Registered
69 Posts
anybody ? :help:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts