Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my truck back from the shop today and my dad and I were throwing around the idea of adding some pin striping to accent the scopes. Does anyone have any pictures of this done to a cervini's dual cowl hood? Ill take a picture tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
can't wait to see the pics

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don’t get me started, I got the cervini sniper grill and bumper and i dropped the truck off last Sunday for them to paint the hood, right side of the door and paint the grill and bumper. No installation at all, the doors were prepped for paint all they had to do was lay the paint, I got the truck back on Saturday and they guy hadn’t painted anything else. Now I couldn’t get mad at he guy because my father has known him for 12 years, so ill have to wait to Wednesday.

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
drsnoze said:
What do you guys think of adding the stripes
I have seen a red truck with the Cervini's hood, they accented the scoops with black paint on the flat spot approaching the holes - I thought it looked very good. A lot of people do the same accent on the cuda hood (see this website's hoods page), I think it looks good.

If you have it done I'd recommend using black as well.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I'm sure accenting with pinstripe would look good but it might help if you describing exactly where you were/how planning on adding them.

·
No Dak, but a Dodge!
1,281 Posts
I think the pinstripes would help make them stand out. I was going to recommend doing what SinCity said as well, or do the entire scoop in another color, but this may look like racing stripes only partially done, but the flat spot would look nice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts