Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a local car show every year, time is always different.

I've talked to the owner of the place, Mike Z, and he said if we can get enough of us to show up, he would string us Dak / Dur guys off an area to park in.

Could go for a cruise before hand, or anything we could think of. I have room for people that need to stay the night, the bar is 100 feet away from the show, its alway a great time.

Exact location is Black River Falls Wisconsin.

Please let me know if you are by any chance interested in crusing in. I can get exact dates, and times for us if this might go through.

Any ideas, or anything, weither you can make it or not, are greatly apreciated!

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'd prolly roll up there, prefer a weekend if possible.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Would love to make it but 4hrs 20min is a bit far for me. I have another car show already planned for the end of June.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, it looks like there is a little intrest, Mike is out on vacation until the end of the week, ill see if i can get an exact date and time.

The show is always on saturday or sunday

·
DrPepper
1,150 Posts
Or, Mopars in the Park, Fox Lake, Illinois

June 27 at Veterans Park. Good show, pretty place. You are welcome. :mullet:

Here is a link:

http://www.chicagolandmopar.com/

Hi Cloned, Haven't posted the Happening in Belvidere on July 17 - 18 yet but we have Sox & Martin on display and the original Ramchargers High & Mighty II running exibition at Byron Dragway Saturday and on display on Sunday. See you there...this time I'm gonna have a camera too.

<
>

·
Registered
152 Posts
I can't open the link. What are the specifics on the day, time, place, etc? I would be willing to take a drive if I am free that weekend. Let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I would be up but much like cloned rt it's a bit of a drive haha
but I will be going to the Byron show I did not know the high and mighty car is going to show, now I can't wait

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
June 27 at Veterans Park. Good show, pretty place. You are welcome. :mullet:

Here is a link:

http://www.chicagolandmopar.com/

Hi Cloned, Haven't posted the Happening in Belvidere on July 17 - 18 yet but we have Sox & Martin on display and the original Ramchargers High & Mighty II running exibition at Byron Dragway Saturday and on display on Sunday. See you there...this time I'm gonna have a camera too.

<
>
I might make it out to the Mopars in the Park show again this year. Last year I took my 71 dodge charger, this year it's stuck in the garage because the garage door finally gave up the ghost. I won't win any thing with the truck in its current shape. I might not even go to be fully honest.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts