Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
808, how bout some better pictures of the console? How did you put the cup holder in? Is that glass or what? What did you make this out of? :confused

D

·
0 Posts
That is tight. Did you mold the glass over the MDF? I am currently working on mine and I used fleece to cover the contures of the edges and glassed on top of that.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, I also have a digital distribution block in the back of the console. I have a picture of it but It's not that good. I'll try to get better pictures soon. The two empty squares on the top is for the power quarter glass. I just need to put it back in.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
damm you need to put one of those in my truck..hehe..the light is a tyte touch..help me..lolz

·
Registered
53 Posts
Awesome man! When I put teh new engine in I'm redoing mine and my design plan is alot like what you made. The one I mide is kinda jacked up... and I'm gonna have to resand and reshape it so I can repaint it//// but hey it was my first time and I went with a complex shape :p

·
0 Posts
How did you make that console? COuld you give me the details on what you made it out of and what materials you used. Also if you fiberglassed it where can i learn how to do fiberglass stuff? Thanks

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I made it out of MDF wood, some fiberglass, and plexiglass. Just cut and nail it out to shape and use the fiberglass to make the curves and the plexiglass for the ram's head. Takes a while but it's worth it.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
look'n good.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts