Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does it work? ive got a 97 dakota Regular Cab 5.9 5speed swap but the bed is junk, i can get a good deal on a 98 RT bed but it was off a club cab truck, will it fit? tried searching couldnt find any threads on this

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
They are the same.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ill have pics up soon, ive been trying to get this thing together forever, It started out as a 5.2 5 speed 2wd, that motor let go, so then after about 3 months i finally got the RT swap in there and then last night i blew a headgasket :argue: Ill have it back up and running soon again though.

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
trying to buy the bed off that 98 R/T in southington ? i've been wanting parts for a while off that truck. the kid can't make up his mind if he wants to part it or not ! i'm trying to buy the whole truck.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just talked to him this morning as long as everything goes through like its planned ill be buying it saturday morning, what did you want from it as far as parts?

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
I just talked to him this morning as long as everything goes through like its planned ill be buying it saturday morning, what did you want from it as far as parts?
PM'ed.

·
10 Second Club
4,009 Posts
Is the truck he is parting out an R/T? I need the axle Housing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts