Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a Dynomax bullet race muffler to put on my almost stock 94 Dak. The catalytic converter started rattling because the honeycomb was loose and bouncing all over. I ordered a Pacesetter Hi-Flow Cat and put it on with just a clamp till i can weld it tomorrow, minus the muffler(ran outta time). We go to Shreve City where all the street racers hang and race at. This dude in a 96 Accord with a 2.2 VTEC wants to race, so we line up. I got him by like 3 car lengths and he wants to go again. We line up again and i smoke him, again. I'm doin about 93 and all of a sudden my truck gets SUPER LOUD. Cat falls off and rolls behind me. It hits the Accord's front bumper and totally cracks the shit out of it. I dont pull over to get it and just go back to the parking lot where we all hang. He gets out and gets in my face and there's a freakin brawl of about 10 people. I'm not even an import racer and the import guys had my back. Now the guy's front bumper is fucked, I'm not paying for it, and he's not welcome back over there with us anymore. Awesome night. By the way, if you're running straight headers, don't talk on a cell phone when you're driving. It's almost pointless...

·
Registered
893 Posts
Nice, that is hilarious that your cat dropped off and smashed right into the loosers car. You must off been whooping his ass pretty bad for your cat to come bouce around and then hit him in front bumper. The dude is lucky it didn't hit the windshield. I think that when you drag race you are on your own as far as damage to your own car. If something happens it is your own responsibility. If he crashed would he try and make you pay for a new riced out pos accord. I don't think so. Watch your back on the streets and when you park truck though. A-holes like this tend to hold a grudge. Anyway nice kill, keep it up.

·
Registered
33 Posts
:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

G

·
Did you at least apologize to the guy, or since he's a ricer he didn't deserve an apology? If not, that's pretty crappy of you. Just think: if the tables had been turned and your truck had been hit by a part from someone else's car, you would act the EXACT same way. And I'm sure you'd demand some type of pay for the damage!

But a nice kill, I guess. Don't see why you'd have to keep going all the way to 93mph after you've smoked him by 3 cars.

I hate that for the guy in the Accord. Its never cool to laugh at someone else's misfortune. What goes around, comes around. :)

G

·
Mishap

Guys, shit happens! When you race whether or not shit falls off or you blow your engine that's the price you pay. I don't think he needed to apologize, to that dude 'ricer; or not. Have you ever heard the term "SHIT HAPPENS". Ok let me put out a scenerio for ya, here goes: Racing down the track, blow your engine, tranny what ever the guy behind you hits the oil slick and crashes, spins out, chooses to avoid and crashes, is it your fault. I think not but that's just me. :stupid: See Ya, Kevin

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When he pulled up next to me, i was in the middle of an apology when he jumped up my ass. I woulda thrown some cash his way, but I wouldn't have paid for the entire thing. If he was winnin, nothing would have happened. It's part of the game. When he started actin like a damn kid, I figured he could go fuck himself

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.