Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have an illegal exhaust system and quickly need to replace it. I am pretty sure i want the catback exhaust by magnaflow ( http://www.autoanything.com/product...xhaust_catback_systems&p_id=1835&v_id=1906016 ) but i'm not sure about 1 thing. Does a catback exhaust system come w/ a highflow catalytic converter or does it not need one or what? Please someone help me ASAP as i need it changed by the end of this week, or atleast have a legal one purchased and on it's way by then.

·
I like trucks
3,171 Posts
I dont think they come with high flow cats, not sure theyr worth it either. How illegal is your exhaust? You get pulled over?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no catallytic converter and they welded the parts on where the brackets should be and it tore a whole through another part. So it's pretty much a straightpipe with a whole in one part from it ripping off the hanger.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Cat Back means every thing after the cat. You will have to buy the cat seperately. In the long run it's easier to do the system legally to start with. A good high flow cat will flow as well as any muffler out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts