Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
USMC
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i wanna take my cat off, and just run it to my flowmaster, but the engine light is gonna come on. how do i keep it from coming on

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Keep from running crap masters, that will solve the problems!

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
If you run flowmasters, give me your money and I'll add a $2 pipe and it will sound much better. And i'll bank $40+ each!

·
We Are 138
13,199 Posts
Yeah god knows we are causing "Global warming" seeing as how it's like 20 degrees outside right now lol

·
Registered
384 Posts
how about you assclowns put your damn cats back on and quit polluting MY earth !!!!:rant:
My cat was factory at 135k miles and blown to bits. Do you honestly think it was helping prevent pollutants from escaping? The only thing it was doing was plugging up my engine and DECREASING efficiency which INCREASES waste, and the additional pollutants. If you are so concerned about pollution, why are you driving a 15mpg truck? Go get a fucking Jetta if you are so concerned.

·
USMC
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah god knows we are causing "Global warming" seeing as how it's like 20 degrees outside right now lol

ahha helll yeah

My cat was factory at 135k miles and blown to bits. Do you honestly think it was helping prevent pollutants from escaping? The only thing it was doing was plugging up my engine and DECREASING efficiency which INCREASES waste, and the additional pollutants. If you are so concerned about pollution, why are you driving a 15mpg truck? Go get a fucking Jetta if you are so concerned.
calm down he was just messing around

·
Diesel Mechanic
898 Posts
a cheaper fix is to just hang the downstream o2 on the framerail. i havent had a CEL in years.

·
Diesel Mechanic
898 Posts
no pics needed. pretty self explanitory. remove existing o2 from pipe, plug pipe o2 bung with a bolt or plug or proper size and thread pitch... securely ziptie the o2 sensor on the framerail. i put it on top of the rail so its not sitting down in it collecting water/mud

·
USMC
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
no pics needed. pretty self explanitory. remove existing o2 from pipe, plug pipe o2 bung with a bolt or plug or proper size and thread pitch... securely ziptie the o2 sensor on the framerail. i put it on top of the rail so its not sitting down in it collecting water/mud
ohhhhhh i gotcha now lol. so there's just one o2?

·
Diesel Mechanic
898 Posts
1 downstream after the cat, and 1 upstream after the y pipe. only mess with the downstream.

Reactions: rollers888
1 - 20 of 28 Posts