Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: Does anyone have these tail lights. They are posted on eBay. havent seen them anywhere else. These are similar to the APC ones. Does anyone have pictures of these on their Dakota? How is the quality of these tail lights? Post pics/Tell me what you think :confused: :huh:

Attachments

· Registered
1,177 Posts
those do look sweet

· Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No i didnt get the lights yet but by the end of this week i should have them and i will take pictures. i also got diamond cut headlights and clear corners and will take pics of those too. Soon though my friend. i saw them on a black one the other day, they look so sweet.

G

·
I found them on Ebay,but I called the company direct and dealt with them.
Paid around $120 with shipping.I'll look around ebay and see if I can remember the name of the company I bought them from.
Later,
Rick

· Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I love these tail lights they came out looking really good. Im happy with the product. Only paid $94.00 shipped to my house and they are the best tail lights out for the Dakota. :spam: Tell me what you think of them on my truck. :D

Attachments

G

·
98Kota: Got to ask ya a question. In the top of this thread the photo of the lights have all red lenses. Seems on your lights you have a yellow one mixed in with it. Wut up wit dat?? I do like them on the red Dak. Really looks good to me. But the yellow is throwing me for a loop....... Or just an illusion.

· Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey they really arent yellow. :woot: they are two RED reflectors. You cant notice them during the day or night, only in pictures i guess. They are red though and thanks :D

G

·
This may seem like a stupid question...

Is there a place on the back of these lights that I can drill a 1" hole so that I can install my strobes?

· Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yeah there is room for a strobe, thats simple. my friend has the real police strobes in his car and they are nasty. is that what you are doing?

there is plenty of room for a strobe bulb

· Registered
37 Posts
G'day 98KotaRT your lights look pretty radical. I was wondering
if you or anyone know where I could purchase some. Would appreciate
any info. Thanks Dingo :hijack:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.