Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO pissed, picked my cervinis hood up from dakonfire saturday, the grill came in today, i bought a primered one over a chrome one. well they sent me the chrome and today was paint day. So i called them and they said they would send me a shipping label threw email, called back 3 hrs later after still having no label and they said that he would figure out whats happening and gave me a new tracking number for the new primered grill. Altho i didn't copy it it down right from the bearly english talking guy apparently because the dam thing won't work. So annoyed, i have 2 weeks up here till i go home and I'm trying to get this shit done. so i go on ebay and all the feedback from today was all bad parts, wrong parts, fraud related shit. So if i don't here anything by noon tomorrow i'm really going to be pissed they are a top rated seller, idk wtf is currently going on

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Did you ship the chrome one back yet?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no cause the dipshits have not sent me the shipping label to me yet, i called twice and both times they said they email it to me today

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
ya i wouldn't ship it off until you get confirmation the right one is on the way otherwise you may be without anything

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya i wouldn't ship it off until you get confirmation the right one is on the way otherwise you may be without anything
i got a tracking number for the new one coming so once i confirm it is shipped I'm sending the old one back, they sent me the label super late last night

·
Registered
1 Posts
car parts outlet

these guys are real jerks they kept saying they would send label never did said they didnt need part back then said they did now im stuck with wrong color grill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts