Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fuel Monster
2,500 Posts
excellent idea for a site
good to see where all the stupidly is being spent and the places in need of funding not having any
local example, a now completed, un-needed round-a-bout. Transfer trucks can't get through it with out a lot of effort and only specific plows can plow it ... good job Harper hahaha

·
Registered
123 Posts
tax payer money headed to Haiti?

what about our jobs to get the tax money?

hell send them to Haiti too.....

·
Registered
123 Posts
should also add ... what about the farmer? who pays him? he suffers and suffers but everyone still eats......

Can the Canadian farmers go on strike? for a year? who would survive? I could go on for hours with this topic ... and the government does not give two shits for the last 3 decades. The only response we get is more regulations to make it harder and more exspensive to operate.

What about that god awful HST bull crap? Another money grab .... more taxpayer money being thrown towards the government..... Its just hidden. Ya they tell you each individual will pay less ... complete b.s ...

Thrown in this new Family day. Who pays? the employer ... now we make the employer fork out more money to pay their employees holiday pay .. and we wonder why the companies leave for mexico or back to the u.s.a or even china. Go find out what each business has to pay ...

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
should also add ... what about the farmer? who pays him? he suffers and suffers but everyone still eats......

Can the Canadian farmers go on strike? for a year? who would survive? I could go on for hours with this topic ... and the government does not give two shits for the last 3 decades. The only response we get is more regulations to make it harder and more exspensive to operate.
Are you a farmer yourself?

You're preaching to the choir with me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts