Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gee I wonder where FoxNews stands on this topic. :funny:
The same place everyone else in this country should be standing if they have any sense!!!! You think Ft Hood was something...YOU AIN'T SEEN NUTHIN' YET if Obama brings those bastards into New York!!!

·
9,489 Posts
This cracks me up.

"I have always believed that the nation's federal courts are capable of trying high profile terrorism and national security cases," said Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Patrick Leahy, D-Vt. "I hope these cases will move forward promptly. By trying them in our federal courts, we demonstrate to the world that the most powerful nation on earth also trusts its judicial system -- a system respected around the world."
Ok.. Scenario time.

Subject A (we'll call him Q'Shaw'n) robs a bodega at gunpoint. An off-duty police officer (we'll call him Mike) interrupts "alleged" robbery (we have to say "alleged" because despite the fact that he was caught in the act, there is still a possibility that he didn't ACTUALLY do it) as he walks by. Subject A opens fire on officer then flees. Officer fires back, wounding Subject, then gives chase on foot. Subject runs across busy highway and is struck by a car. Officer attempts to apprehend Subject, but he resists. In the scuffle, Subject's head is smashed into pavement.

Fast forward to trial..

Subject's high-priced council (courtesy of Rev. Al Sharpton) gets key evidence thrown out due to a flap being folded slightly crooked on the evidence bag. Officer's testimony is thrown out because he failed to floss before taking the stand. Jury finds Subject not guilty due to 'lack of evidence'.

Fast forward to civil trial...

Subject sues Officer, PD, city, and state on grounds of excessive force and race bias. Also sues driver of car that hit him. Jury awards 8 figures in damages. PD and driver's insurance company settle with Subject for undisclosed sum. Officer drives a desk for the remainder of his career. Driver's insurance co drops her and she is now uninsurable.

--------------------

Now. This shit REALLY happens. This particular event is made up, but it happens EVERY FUCKING DAY in our 'justice' system.

And we're supposed to trust THEM to try TERRORISTS?!

The whole reason Bush kept those scumbags in Gitmo is so that they never touch American soil. Once they set foot in this country, they all of a sudden have 'rights'. They do not deserve that. There are AMERICAN defense lawyers just foaming at the mouth over this! And I can't understand it! They do not deserve a 'fair trial'. Do you really think those three morons that got caught crossing the border in Iran while 'hiking', and are now going to be charged with espionage (for which they could face the death penalty), are going to get a fair trial?? (oh and these jackasses give stupid a WHOLE new meaning.. But that's another thread.)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Criminals have all the rights and the victims have none!! That pretty well sums up the US justice system!!

·
R/T to the GT!
1,932 Posts
The whole reason Bush kept those scumbags in Gitmo is so that they never touch American soil. Once they set foot in this country, they all of a sudden have 'rights'. They do not deserve that. There are AMERICAN defense lawyers just foaming at the mouth over this! And I can't understand it! They do not deserve a 'fair trial'. Do you really think those three morons that got caught crossing the border in Iran while 'hiking', and are now going to be charged with espionage (for which they could face the death penalty), are going to get a fair trial?? (oh and these jackasses give stupid a WHOLE new meaning.. But that's another thread.)
qft.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The US taxpayers just spent billions of $$$ at Gitmo to build a SPECIAL courthouse with the lastest high tech security equipment to try these bastards and now Obama is going to bring them to NY to try them!!!!!!

Somebody tell me, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE!!!!!!! :rant:

·
DOG's Viceroy
12,289 Posts
The same place everyone else in this country should be standing if they have any sense!!!! You think Ft Hood was something...YOU AIN'T SEEN NUTHIN' YET if Obama brings those bastards into New York!!!
The news should be REPORTING not giving one side to an issue.
And WTF does Ft. Hood have anything to do with this? :huh: nothing. I have a feeling you wont be answering this question. :waiting:

·
DOG's Viceroy
12,289 Posts
The US taxpayers just spent billions of $$$ at Gitmo to build a SPECIAL courthouse with the lastest high tech security equipment to try these bastards and now Obama is going to bring them to NY to try them!!!!!!

Somebody tell me, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE!!!!!!! :rant:
I think the Idea is that the crime happened here so the trial should be here. That's all. Im not sure if I agree with it. But there you go. It's all about transparency and making sure that we make an open stand against terror in a proper way. This shit has taken way to long and will take even longer to resolve.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The news should be REPORTING not giving one side to an issue.
And WTF does Ft. Hood have anything to do with this? :huh: nothing. I have a feeling you wont be answering this question. :waiting:
If you would stop watching the Obama News Channels and tune into Fox News ocassionally, you may learn the truth about what's REALLY going on in this country!!

Does the term 'Muslum Extreminist' mean anything to you? :huh:

This friggin' country is full of them and they are just waiting for an opportunity like this to make their claim to being a martyr so the can spend eternity with their 72 virgins!!

Everyone has rights. That's the American way.
Yeah right! Get you ass mugged on the street and when the bastard that did it (if he's ever caught) goes to court and has an arrest record as long as you are tall, see who has the most rights...you or the damn criminal!!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think the Idea is that the crime happened here so the trial should be here. That's all. Im not sure if I agree with it. But there you go. It's all about transparency and making sure that we make an open stand against terror in a proper way. This shit has taken way to long and will take even longer to resolve.
These bastards committed an Act of War and even the Supreme Court handed down a ruling that they were to be tried by a Military Tribunitial which was why all the damn money was spent in Gitmo to build the court building!

These bastards are NOT US citizens, but the moment they touch US soil, they have the same rights under the US Constitution as you or I do!! The crimes they were responsible for in this country are WAR CRIMES and have absolutely no business being tried in the US court system!

·
9,489 Posts
:waiting:

·
DOG's Viceroy
12,289 Posts
If you would stop watching the Obama News Channels and tune into Fox News ocassionally, you may learn the truth about what's REALLY going on in this country!!

Does the term 'Muslum Extreminist' mean anything to you? :huh:

This friggin' country is full of them and they are just waiting for an opportunity like this to make their claim to being a martyr so the can spend eternity with their 72 virgins!!
So what do they have to do with each other?

·
DOG's Viceroy
12,289 Posts
Yeah right! Get you ass mugged on the street and when the bastard that did it (if he's ever caught) goes to court and has an arrest record as long as you are tall, see who has the most rights...you or the damn criminal!!
We have the same amount of rights.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So what do they have to do with each other?
We have the same amount of rights.
I'll swear Scott!!! Are you really that nieve or are you just that DAMN STUPID!!!!! :huh:

You really need to get your head out of your ass and pay attention to what's really going on in this country instead of swallowing all the Obama bullshit hook, line and sinker! Unless you haven't noticed, all is NOT well in the US!!!

·
DOG's Viceroy
12,289 Posts
I'll swear Scott!!! Are you really that nieve or are you just that DAMN STUPID!!!!! :huh:

You really need to get your head out of your ass and pay attention to what's really going on in this country instead of swallowing all the Obama bullshit hook, line and sinker! Unless you haven't noticed, all is NOT well in the US!!!
SO WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO DO WITH EACH OTHER???? ANSWER THE QUESTION.

·
DOG's Viceroy
12,289 Posts
These bastards committed an Act of War and even the Supreme Court handed down a ruling that they were to be tried by a Military Tribunitial which was why all the damn money was spent in Gitmo to build the court building!

These bastards are NOT US citizens, but the moment they touch US soil, they have the same rights under the US Constitution as you or I do!! The crimes they were responsible for in this country are WAR CRIMES and have absolutely no business being tried in the US court system!
We are fighting so that everyone has the same rights and freedoms that we do and what war are you referring to? Per 9/11 that is....

·
Banned
28,625 Posts
We are fighting so that everyone has the same rights and freedoms that we do and what war are you referring to? Per 9/11 that is....
in their own countries. We do not need them coming here and abusing our freedoms.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts