Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if you can use a hypertech on a flashed pcm? Just trying to get the best out of the module. Thanks....

·
Getting Old
2,662 Posts
ummm i would say no, because a programmer replaces the current program doesnt it? There was a guy on Ebay selling a Jet Module that claimed he used it as a piggy back to his already flashed PCM. I dont know if this helps... :sorry:

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
No hypertech or superchips will not work on a flashed pcm because it looks are the exact program in order to work and like indicated above, why would you want to do it bacause it would just remove the flashed program (if it would wouk) and replace it with their program. Yes the Jet chips will work but actual long time gains from Jet is questionable. Do a search.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Like I said I want to get the most out of the module maybe by changing the shift points a little here and there, you know? Just throwing it out there hasn't anybody else tried tinkering with ideas before? Jets suck butt! I already have a flashed PCM and I am trying to get more out of what I have for now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.