Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ya... how much

I've taken it appart, and nothing will be messed up if dipped in water... cause I can take that part out... haha!

Let me know on here!

Paul

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
good idea paul :mullet:

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MoparREVolution said:
Man that thing is beat up.
ooooooooook..... ya it's got some scratches on it... but no huge gashes or anything... if you had one, you'd understand... it's kinda difficult to keep it pretty!...lol

Paul

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
MoparREVolution said:
Man that thing is beat up.
I'm thinking that's why he wants it dipped lol

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rockadaous said:
I'm thinking that's why he wants it dipped lol
Ding ding ding!.... what has he won johny!?

Thats exactly why... the thing isn't even in it's brand new state.... it has no texture anymore... hahaha... it happens!

Paul

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Come on guys, give me some credit. I know the thing bangs against the keys and such, especially when in the ignition and through some "spirited" driving. And obviously he wants to cover it up with some beautiful imaging from Pheonix.

I wonder how well it will hold up after the imaging.

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MoparREVolution said:
Come on guys, give me some credit. I know the thing bangs against the keys and such, especially when in the ignition and through some "spirited" driving. And obviously he wants to cover it up with some beautiful imaging from Pheonix.

*owns Alex right here*

You get NO credit cause you don't even have one of these to unlock your shet!........:fart:

hahaha... you know I'm just givin you a hard time!

Paul

·
Registered
97 Posts
YAAAABUDDY03 said:
ya... how much

I've taken it appart, and nothing will be messed up if dipped in water... cause I can take that part out... haha!

Let me know on here!

Paul
Yes, it can be done! I'd say around $20.

Thanks!

·
Registered
97 Posts
MoparREVolution said:

It will hold up fine, just because a part is banged up doesn't affect the adhesion.

Good news for him, huh! :)

·
Dakota for Life!
2,489 Posts
YOU JUST CAN'T QUIT AFTER 12 POST!!!

:joke:

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
20 bucks is a 30 pack man! Adam get your priorities straight man! :banana2: :jester:

·
Premium Member
12,185 Posts
GOON'S D said:
20 bucks is a 30 pack man! Adam get your priorities straight man! :banana2: :jester:
This is the beer police! Step away from the cheap beer, and go buy yourself a 6-pack of Newcastle or Fat Tire Ale.

·
Premium Member
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
GOON'S D said:
You've got it all wrong.... 20 bucks is two 30 packs down here in Texas,... and I don't drink,...... the last beer I had cost me $2k and 50 hours of community service along with 16 months of probation.

Fat Tire Ale is AWESOME!!!!

Paul

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
YAAAABUDDY03 said:
You've got it all wrong.... 20 bucks is two 30 packs down here in Texas,... and I don't drink,...... the last beer I had cost me $2k and 50 hours of community service along with 16 months of probation.

Fat Tire Ale is AWESOME!!!!

Paul
Hehe, minor.

Tuesday is my b-day but I'ma have a party on Friday. Road trip Paul!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts