Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any camber correction kits for our trucks? I used Western Chassis 2" arms and 2" coils and the camber adjustment bolt is maxed out and still a degree off.

·
Super Modder
4,368 Posts
id be interested in a camber/caster adjustment...they got em all over the place for mustangs...

·
Registered
32 Posts
rt_terror said:
Are there any camber correction kits for our trucks? I used Western Chassis 2" arms and 2" coils and the camber adjustment bolt is maxed out and still a degree off.
Im pretty sure the western chassis instructions say to remove the upper a-arm and enlongate the bolt slots. I used a plasma cutter to make mine longer. How low is your front wit the 2'' a arms and 2'' springs? I have the same a-arms but I got belltech 2" drop coils and my crossmember is only about 3" off the ground.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know about the crossmember clearance, but I've got about 3/4 of an inch between the tires and the fender. Wouldn't be too big of a deal in most cities, but I live in Minot ND right now and it's getting to be too much of a pain, so I'm going back up an inch in the front. Here's some pics if you want a looksee.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/dakotart59

Geezus, how much work would it be to tear out the upper arm?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts