Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey Adam !

Hey Adam,

Josh is just getting a little wind @ rain from Huricane Rita I'm sure. as I write this to you. It's rainning here in sheets of rain here in Baton Rouge. New Orleans is once again flooded , but I'm staying dry hopeing not loose power this way before sunrise.

If you get a chance drop by www. solamopars. com and check out the website and the Dakotas truck pictures on the site . by the way..... mine will be the one that says 96 dakota and the name L J K baton rouge under the picture. That picture is a before picure... that truck has changed a little
Later !

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hey Guys,
Just want to let you all know that everyone up here is praying for your safety and that you all make it through this AGAIN. Man, I hope everyone is going to be okay and safe through this disaster.

Stay strong!

I want to be able to see all of your mopars and dakotas again with future mods!!

Good luck and God bless!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I live in Shreveport and we're getting nothing but bullets of rain. The rain would be pitiful if it weren't for the rain. From the pics I've seen of Lake Charles, Ive never seen it that empty. Good luck to anybody south of me.

Oh, I had to get premium this morning, cause everyone except for a Circle K was sold out of everything. Gas is gone in hte Twin Cities...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Dude!

We're all glad you made it out of there with yourself and of course your truck.
That's damn lucky about your house. Geez, damn lucky.

Good luck with everything.

Gelly

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.