Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 412 Posts

·
July Truck of the Month
8,227 Posts
Post here if you're a part of the QUAD SQUAD or message me if you own a quad cab and would like to be in the QUAD SQUAD.

Just wanting to help everyone get to know eachother within the group, we have several new members. Post your name, info about yourself that you want to share, truck specs, and of course PICS!!

NOTICE

If you want to be in the QUAD SQUAD please copy paste this questionaire with your answers on it along with a picture of your truck and post it in this thread. .
Name:
Year:
Engine:
Why you purchased a Quad Cab:
Favorite Mod:
Least Favorite Mod:
Plans you have for the future with your truck:

You can also add the Quad Squad Member to your sig.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hi I'm Dustin also from Pa, currently living in NC. T.J. can you give me some specs on the sub-enclosure. Been on the board for while now, Im just not the post whore type...LOL

- Im at work right now so I'll try to post some pics later.-

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
i`m a new member. i`m brian from va beach. enjoy working on the trucks and guns and archery. i`m in the navy as a f-18 mechanic.
too much work to list on the truck. but i`ll drop a few pics.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm Mike from Beautiful B.C. Canada. I'm into my Dakota, collecting Muscle Machines and Hot Wheels die cast cars, drawing, motorcycles, and music. No mods yet, too many other bills to pay right now.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey guys. My name is Dustin and I am from ND. I enjoy playing basketball, softball, hunting and fishing. Trying to add mods to my truck one at a time but they are spendy! Wheels will be next mod hopefully soon!

Attachments

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hello Quad Squad...My name is Shane and I have a Dakota problem. I live in Va...Got my Dak back in Oct and haven't been the same since :)

After Drop

Before Drop

·
Banned
7,509 Posts
Hi my name is Rob. had my QC for a year and a half. love it to death. nothing like having 4 doors. people that have R/T pick on our QC. call it slow. but when it comes down to it. we can haul more honies in the QUAD :jester: (except for me married :rant: ) I watch Football, working on computers and love working on my truck. pic in sig. will post better one this weekend. I woudl liek to be in it. I see a few SOVA guys are in already. so I know a few of ya'll

·
Drop and destroy!!
404 Posts
:biggthump Peter ...... One of your nutty northern neighbors from Alberta , Canada. Into modding my truck, Harley or just about anything. Love any mechanical stuff in all shapes and forms.

Proud owner of two Dakota Quadcabs .......

"Sully"

The 4x4

The two together

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey DakotaDurango! Our first names are the same (Dustin) and our trucks are pretty identical except for the mods. (color) What year is your truck? Mine is a 2000. Just thought that was kind of funny.

·
Registered
191 Posts
duketter said:
Hey DakotaDurango! Our first names are the same (Dustin) and our trucks are pretty identical except for the mods. (color) What year is your truck? Mine is a 2000. Just thought that was kind of funny.
Yeah man, what are the odds of that! Mines a 04.
:wave:

·
Jay
11,490 Posts
I am Jay from VA, I like modding my truck, listening to music, and chillin' with my friends. Check out my VBGarage for pics, i will update them after i wash my dak today

·
Registered
977 Posts
Hey, I'm Ryan and I'm from MS. I have a dakota problem as well. THis is my second dak. The one in the sig is my first one. I have an 03 QC 4.7 now. Slowly working on getting my mod bug done on it as well.

Got a few more things that are sittin around that I need to get put on too.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I thought I had replied to this thread, guess I had just read it a bunch of times!

Pics below, specs in sig.

This is right after I got it...

·
July Truck of the Month
8,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Flying Fossil said:
How does one join this elite group? :help:
Yup BlackDak pretty much summed it up, tell us about yourself as well and don't forget to put QUAD SQUAD MEMBER in your signature. Welcome :biggthump

F

·
0 Posts
Kooooooooooooool

As soon as I get the front end back on my truck, I'll post some new pics.

The shop that did the paint work on the bumpers, handles, mirrors, yada yada screwed up did the prep wrong and got invited to do it all over again, hehe. Got the mirrors and handles done, but he forgot to do the bumpers.
Should be soon.

1 - 20 of 412 Posts