Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
RobMR3
77 Posts
First, I would highly recommend spending the $20 for the Mr. Clean Car Wash System. Well worth it, and does what it says. However, before that, I used the California Waterblade and "The Absorber" as a team. Between the two, I had the whole truck dry in 3 minutes, including my A.R.E. flattop. As stated before, the CW doesn't work by itself on our Daks.

·
Premium Member
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RobMR3 said:
I used the California Waterblade and "The Absorber" as a team. Between the two, I had the whole truck dry in 3 minutes

I just used it yesterday and I like it alot and i did have to use the Absorber to finish the spots where the blade didn't take it off but overall it's a whole lot better than using just the absorber and having to ring it out alot!!

·
eat cheese or die!
388 Posts
just used the mr.clean system for the first time. i'm impressed! it works great. no need to dry at all. buy it and throw away the other stuff.

·
eat cheese or die!
388 Posts
2002DakotaRT said:
Fastdak, what exactly is a Dodge Motorsports Limited Edition Dakota? I'd like to hear more about this.
the dodge motorsports limited package was put together to celebrate the return to nascar by dodge.it was a trim package you could special order in 2001 only. what you got was, a chrome grill with a painted bumper. special 16x8 black and aluminum rims with the yellow letter nascar goodyear eagle #1 tires, door decals, and a track pack consisting of all the goodies you needed to go watch the races. binoculars, stop watch, can cooler, insulated water bottle, soft side ice chest, blanket, pit pass holder, 2 video tapes, a book on dodge and racing, a model car, windshield decal, a sharpie pen, and a lapel pin. every item also says dodge motorsports on it. dodge made 1028 dakotas like this. they came in three colors. red, black, and silver. rc, cc, qc. from what i have been able to find out i own one of thirteen rc, black one's made. and they made 52 rc red ones. i have only seen three in person. mine, my brother's, cc, black and a red qc. so i guess you could say i have one rare truck. anyone else seen one ?

·
eat cheese or die!
388 Posts
Black99R/Trc said:
let see some pics of it! :hijack:
ok, look in the photo section. it's under the title ( my baby, hope this works ) i think it's on page three.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.