Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aight... so i finally brought my car to Boston for college, my 2nd day back and im still getting used to driving in a city. I stop at a light and im waiting to go under this underpass and back up on to the streets... this cherokee pulls up to me, not sure what year or anything but it looked like an older grand cherokee. he had stickers all over his car for K&N and other brands and shit, had an exaust too. not sure of anything else, im guessing an intake etc... My dakota is stock (as for performance sake) and i have mud terrain tires that won't exactly help with speed, bull bar etc... So my freinds and i are fooling around and i wasn't planning on racing this guy but my freind sitting shotgun starts pointing at him and yelling and then as soon as the light turns green the cherokee takes off and since i saw him go i hit the gas to the floor. i caught up to him very quickly and we were pretty much right next to each other for majority of the underpass and then i pulled in front quickly. This was my 1st real race, not counting times ive raced my freinds and shit...

I know it was a cherokee but it seemed to me like he had some mods and my Dakota has 320 about HP but then i have all the add-ons, and big tires etc...
It was mad fun! hehe

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok now im confused.... You said your truck is pretty much stock right? then how do you have 320hp? Just thought i would ask because im not real sure the flowmaster exhaust would do this alone.

·
Registered
396 Posts
yea 320 is alot lol...that's cool though i love racing random ppl at lights and surprising them by kicking there ass :mullet:

·
Registered
449 Posts
ah Yes I love showing ppl what Amercian made engines can do especially in an 03 dakota r/t. You would be suprised at how many vehicles I have raced and beaten up. My two most favortie races were actually ones that I lost the first was against a v8 mustang with minor mods and the second was against a lighting which i had beat till 90 then he blew me away. I have around probaly 10 wins out of 15 "street" races.

·
Blown and Squirted
3,407 Posts
The only cars I have lost to so far out of maybe 15 races was a supercharged mustang GT and a Ferrari Enzo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts