Dakota Durango Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not a big fan of fender flares. I can't seem to find a bumper cover that looks good without requiring the flares. Can someone point me in the right direction...? Every one I look at sticks out just a little too far. Thanx.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think I figured out what I what look I want. I already have the sniper grille, waiting to get painted. I like the look of the stock air dam. I'm thinking of cutting the three lines on the dam making the hole bigger to match with the grill. Then filling up the hole with billet also to match the Sniper.

Comments are welcome... :clap2:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DEMONiAM said:
that'd be interesting, can you do a photochop of it?
Honestly, I'm not to hip to the software scene. I'm happy as hell to finally figure out how to post bigger pics.. :bow: I'll see if I can mess with it a little. If not, I'll just do it and post actual pics of it later...

·
Happy 4th of July!
5,360 Posts
LANOLIN said:
I think I figured out what I what look I want. I already have the sniper grille, waiting to get painted. I like the look of the stock air dam. I'm thinking of cutting the three lines on the dam making the hole bigger to match with the grill. Then filling up the hole with billet also to match the Sniper.

Comments are welcome... :clap2:
Whenever I get around to gettin the R/T repainted, I think I am going to do the same. I passionatly HATE those bastard bars. Why couldn't they have put some sort of matching bar to the grill, No, some stupid f*cking thin plastic stripes!

All of that means, I think it'll look awesome DO IT! :biggthump

·
One of the Elite
1,054 Posts
platinumDAK said:
i like my stillen..looks sharp wit no flares
Yea, even tho youd like to have a set of flares. ;) j/k

I think that would look good, and it would be different. Go for it LANOLIN.

~CYCLONE_06

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.