Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have my Built 4.7 for sale. It is an 07 model from a Chrysler Aspen bored .040 over, Scat I-beam Rods, Ross forged racing pistons 10:1 compression. ARP head studs, stainless copper coated 3 layer head gaskets, ATI super damper,
Cloyes bearings, I have still new in the box Comp cams beehive valve springs, 4.7L SOHC solid lash adjusters, and I’m sure I’m missing something else. I built the engine for boost but blew out my back and had to sale my boost goodies. Anyway the motor is in my 03 CC 2wd lowered with a 3in front 4 in rear drop with built rear 4.11 posi rear disc all the way around truck was a DD/ project but I’m not able to complete so I will sale the engine separate or you can get the whole truck just let me know what cha want.I would like to get $3000 for the engine or $5500 for the whole rig. If interested let me know. Oh yeah I bought everything from my buddy Nick at AIR RAM PERFORMANCE he is awesome. Also I will throw in my spare 4.7 engine that needs to be built and all the internals from the 07 engine plus everything else I have for the truck if you choose the truck.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts