Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1 Timothy 6:6-16
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Dodge.com and submitted a request today for a build sheet. I bet it wasn't an hour later and Kim from customer service sent me the whole build sheet via email. Not only that she sent me a complete list of the recalls that have not been performed yet, and also said she was updating their info to show I'm the new owner for future reference. Kim at Dodge.com you :mullet:

·
Will Race For Food
1,298 Posts
Hey pal

I went to Dodge.com and submitted a request today for a build sheet. I bet it wasn't an hour later and Kim from customer service sent me the whole build sheet via email. Not only that she sent me a complete list of the recalls that have not been performed yet, and also said she was updating their info to show I'm the new owner for future reference. Kim at Dodge.com you :mullet:
was this for your 01 Durango? If so, did you have to provide VIN or anything during the request? Thanks

·
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was looking over the build sheet and noticed it says the Rango has a 3.55 gear ratio. I thought from reading on here and a few other places that the Rango's with the towing package have 3.96 in them.? It's definitely got the factory Towing package and Heavy duty suspension per the build sheet and visual inspection. Any thoughts ? I suppose when it's dry out I could look at the tag..lol I also noticed that the door sticker says it has 235/75/15 tires. The Vin on the tag matches the vehicle Vin on dash, and the build sheet says it came with 265/70/16's. lol Normal discrepancies ?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was looking over the build sheet and noticed it says the Rango has a 3.55 gear ratio. I thought from reading on here and a few other places that the Rango's with the towing package have 3.96 in them.? It's definitely got the factory Towing package and Heavy duty suspension per the build sheet and visual inspection. Any thoughts ? I suppose when it's dry out I could look at the tag..lol I also noticed that the door sticker says it has 235/75/15 tires. The Vin on the tag matches the vehicle Vin on dash, and the build sheet says it came with 265/70/16's. lol Normal discrepancies ?
The door sticker is the standard sticker for all trucks, thats the standard size for the base model. You have optional wheels....

·
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's what I figured. What I dont understand is why would they give you the towing package,heavy duty suspension, but a Light Duty axle and the taller gears.lol Would have been nice to get the LSD axle, and the 3.92 gears.

·
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess 1 out of three aint bad..lol I verified today the rears have 3.55 by the tags. I don't plan on towing more then 1000 lbs trailer and MC combined anyway.I am gonna do the Jeep TCM swap for sure though to ease the highway rpms , specially when I head out to Kentucky in June.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts