Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
ಠ_ಠ ლ(ಠ益ಠ&#
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my order. Seems like its great stuff. I just took a scoop to test my tolerence to it made me a little light headed for a bit but im good now and im going to start my stack tomorrow. 23grams per day for the first week.

Anybody see any success with it?

Reactions: ALipper

·
Banned
28,625 Posts
wtf is that? Never heard of it.

·
Doesnt Afraid of Anything
6,051 Posts
isnt that just a pre workout energy booster???

been thinking of taking it. tkaing whey protein right now, and it works. also been thinking ab out creatine too. ive been sick for the past 2 weeks, and before that was xmas break so i was lazy. so i havent been hitting the gym regularly and its taking its toll.. keep us posted on it...

·
the blue blur...
2,436 Posts
i had pretty good success with it. it works pretty good. i've taken a ton of supplements, and while others were more effective, NO-xplode was the only stuff that didnt irritate me and make me feel weird....it doesnt have as much caffeine as the other stuff i took. the company had a lawsuit against them recently though, claiming the "CEM-3" formula wasnt actually what they said it was...but its never been un-effective for me. great pumps, energy, and strength. what else are you stacking with it?

·
Banned
28,625 Posts
why do they call it no explode? You do not take a massive shit afterward?:huh:

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
I just got my order. Seems like its great stuff. I just took a scoop to test my tolerence to it made me a little light headed for a bit but im good now and im going to start my stack tomorrow. 23grams per day for the first week.

Anybody see any success with it?
i've had my fair share of supplements and this was one was alright. make sure you start with 1 to 1 1/2 scoops first. i took 3 scoops my first time, my body was shaking. :jester: would i take it again? no, waste of money. just drink a redbull 30 minutes before you workout, same effect.

·
Blown and Squirted
3,407 Posts
why do they call it no explode? You do not take a massive shit afterward?:huh:
Maybe on this revision they got it so your heart doesn't explode, right away.

Sounds like a terrible idea.

·
ಠ_ಠ ლ(ಠ益ಠ&#
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Im pretty excited about it. It says its a pre-workout supliment but its recomended to be taken 2-3 times a day preferably on an empty stomach. Its all about increasing the ammount of available creatine in your muscles to be converted to ATP. (thats the simplified version)

After I took it I felt a little "unusual" but when I went to the gym I reped out 185 20 times usualy im lucky if I can get 10 reps with that. Im wanting to see if im less sore than I would be in the morning as its suposed to help with recovery time.

But I did notice a large change in the ammount of energy I had and my muscles seemed to look like I had just worked them out when I was really just drinking water. Pumps felt great. The size increase is normal and because of increased water retention but thats not a bad thing either I suppose.

And im not sure it has caffeine in it as there is a pretty big warning lable on th eback not to have any cafenated drinks while using it. But I havnt read the ingredients yet.

Im stacking with cellmass and whey protine from body fortress.

Just noticed that im not nearly as sore as I was before lunch today after I took my first two doses. I really should be since my workout consisted of this yesterday.

Floor cleans 5x1 @ 185

Stations 3 reps at each station
Hang cleans @135 x 2 stations
Back squat @ 225-245 x 6 stations
Shrugs @ 185-305 x 4 stations

Then tough 20's (20 reps none stop)
Back squat @ 185
Shrugs @ 185
Hang cleans @ 135

·
ಠ_ಠ ლ(ಠ益ಠ&#
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah i missed the Methylxanthine. Im still happy with what iv seen today. God i wish I payed more attention in chemestry class...

And the "N.O." in N.O.-Explode is for Nitric Oxide

·
Doesnt Afraid of Anything
6,051 Posts
so i guess you like it??? i may have to pick it up b/c the gatorade before hand has lost its effect

·
Registered
517 Posts
When I was using that shit, I loved it. It helped my workout concentration so much it wasn't even funny, which is better than half the battle for me. I was using Muscle Milk, NOXpolde, and CellMass for a long time and had good experience with it. One of the trainers at my gym can't take NO though...it makes him break out in hives.

·
ಠ_ಠ ლ(ಠ益ಠ&#
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I do like it just woke up and I feel great, really thirsty, but i need to work harder because im not sore at all.

I would continue drinking gatorade before a workout not only for the liquids but for the sugar. NO is a preworkout supliment but you take it all day long anything else I would assume will add to the effect once you balance out. Just stay away from energy drinks or anything thats cafeinated.

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
Yeah I do like it just woke up and I feel great, really thirsty, but i need to work harder because im not sore at all.

I would continue drinking gatorade before a workout not only for the liquids but for the sugar. NO is a preworkout supliment but you take it all day long anything else I would assume will add to the effect once you balance out. Just stay away from energy drinks or anything thats cafeinated.
or change your routine up to "shock" your body. i'm not a personal trainer, but in my own opinion, i would only take NO once a day maybe 25-30 minutes prior to training. the only reason that it gets you so alert and ready is because it gets your heart racing. you don't want your heart to get into irregular rhythms ie: miss a beat or tachycardia.

my 2 cents.

·
ಠ_ಠ ლ(ಠ益ಠ&#
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It depends on how you are using it I suppose. If you are just lookig for a quick energy gain before a workout then it works. But im on it for the creatine spreading yours doseage over the day should help your body take it in am I right? Pluss I feel great all day but if you have no tollerance for caffeine it will wreck your system. Luckily I do just fine.

·
Gen I FTW
6,010 Posts
It depends on how you are using it I suppose. If you are just lookig for a quick energy gain before a workout then it works. But im on it for the creatine spreading yours doseage over the day should help your body take it in am I right? Pluss I feel great all day but if you have no tollerance for caffeine it will wreck your system. Luckily I do just fine.
i don't like to take creatine, just me personally. it's all water weight. as soon as you stop lifting, it's gone. everything i'll tell ya is from experience from lifting in the past, so don't just listen to my opinion. everyone has a different body and it reacts differently to different methods to lifting/using supplements. you just need to use what works for you.

·
ಠ_ಠ ლ(ಠ益ಠ&#
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I like the explosiveness the extra creatine gives me. Creatine is the first chemical your body uses to make ATP. The ATP supply in your muscles is used up in 10-20 seconds of workout but at 100%. and can be fully replenished in a few mins if you have the creatine to do so. The more creatine you have the more work you can do with your muscles at 100% insted of relying on glucose or the other thing I forgot... Both of them take a long time to replenish ATP and are also made into fat if not used creatine isnt.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I'm glad someone else understands the basic science behind Creatine. As I was reading the post, I was ready to start explaining exactly what Blue just did. Taking it will add a little water weight, but for the benifits, that's worth it to me.

Also, NO-X, to my knowledge, is meant only for pre-workout. Again, understanding how your body uses things comes into play here, but you should really be taking NO-X a little bit before your workout (I usually took it when I left the house), and then cellmass should be loaded through the day (as it is basically a creatine supplement with flavor and some electrolytes), if not only taken right after the workout. A good protein drink with some Carbs will also help if taken around 30 minutes from the end of your workout to aide in muscle repair.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts