Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
REGISTERED ABUSER
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok gimmie sum ideas how to fix my mopar snap bed cover...so im rushing to get bed cover off cus its raining and we are takin my couch home...yea smart idea rite....well anyway i put the damn thing on the bumper while i rolled up the cover..well when i got home got the couch out and went to put the bed back together..good hour later...i missing the back rail...

so i found it on the highway..ran over many times..but good shape..but no corner piece...since dodge or mopar dont sell parts for this what would yall do??? i been temped to steal one :banana2: but im not gettin locked up for that when i got enuf court problems....

ideas, ideas???????

·
Registered
48 Posts
Would the corner pieces be the same on a snapless Mopar cover? I 've got a snapless cover rails( side and back with clamps) ,the front rail next to the back glass broke at the corners taking the rail ,cover ,and 1 rib.I was on 77S outside Winnsboro ,by the time i got turned around it was gone.

·
REGISTERED ABUSER
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What Color Is Your Truck Maybe We Could Trade Sumthing Since The Part Is Only 12.95 For Two At Extang.com

·
Old Timer
1,270 Posts
Try to find out who made it for mopar. Might be able to get the part(s) from them.

·
The Burnt Side of OJ
1,470 Posts
that looks just like the snap covers they sell at pep-boys- Buy a new one for 170.00 or just go to low's/ home-depot and grab a small metal L braket ( about $2.50) and liquid nail it in their- should hold together just fine- at least for awhile- Or even better- find a small L bracket with the pre-drilled holes in it and use some small screws to screw it in from the bottom- then you won't have anything to worry about and it will last a long time. your cover should still snap in like it used to- You'll just be missing the nice look of uniformity from not having that plastic piece.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts