Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so it rained all day today and after work we went out and did a little mud bogging and the front driveshaft broke in half... well the universal joint closest to the transfercase broke. i was stuck in a ditch and my buddy had to pull me out with his 04 ram.once we got it out i drove it back up to chapman and droped it off in the dodge service drive.. mud was falling off from under the truck and when i got out my shoes were covered in mud and the service writer looked at me like i was crazy! luckey for me i bought the extended wty so it will be covered minus the $100 deductable. i got back to the dealer at 5:55 just before they closed and they were able to get me into a bmw 325i loaner!! so i jumped my muddy ass in there and drove home just laughing that some poor dodge tech has to fix that thing!

-by the way i work at chapman over in the bmw service dept so im sure ill be getting an earfull of shit tommorow when they see my truck.

we took some pics with my buddies camara so when he gets them developed ill post em

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Sorry to hear about the truck, but that is hilarious!

·
Premium Member
74,416 Posts
Hey this post looks familar ..lol

like i said before at least you were having fun when you broke it ....!!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DakotaLivLrg said:
Hey this post looks familar ..lol

like i said before at least you were having fun when you broke it ....!!!
yea looks like we visit the same sites..

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
drsnoze said:
I didnt want to say anything but since goon said it first
What is hilarious is that the poor bastard has to dig around in the caked on and dried mud underneath his truck fix the thing, and for free. While he roles around in a BMW get that thing all f'ed up too!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i got it back today, they replaced the drive shaft! those bastards didnt wash it off for me thou so i spent a couple hours after work today press washing the undercarage off then ran the truck thru the automatic car wash at work 4 times... came out nice! it barley fit thru the car wash but im sure glad it did... made much less work for me. ill have the pics developed by tommorow.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts