Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is all of my new parts I recently purchased. Decided to go a different route with my truck.

1 Pair of Mopar Magnum 2.02 aluminum heads C&C race port, polished, gasket match and milled. They come with brand new double valve springs good for .587 lift, hardened keepers, hardened retainers, guide plates, 3/8 studs and new seals. They flow over 300 cfm's. $3,000.

NEW Hardened Comp Magnum Pushrods 5/16" diameter, 6.900" length. $110.

NEW Comp Adjustable Billet Timing Set. $105.

NEW Harland Sharp 3/8 stud mount 1.6 Ratio Rockers. $320.

NEW Custom Grind Hydraulic Comp Cam
Duration @ .050: Intake: 240 Exhaust: 248
Gross Lift: Intake: .540 Exhaust: .549
Lobe Separation: 114. $335.

NEW Cometic Head Gaskets (Pair). $188.

NEW Intake and Exhaust Manifold Gaskets. $150???

NEW Motive 4.56 Gears for 9.25. $200

NEW Motive Gear Install Kit for 9.25. $100

NEW TransGo Shift Kit. TFOD-HD2. $110

If someone is interested in everything as a kit $4,000 takes it.

Any reasonable offers will be considered.
Feel free to call or text with any questions or for more pics. PM me for phone number. If you would rather email my email is: [email protected]. I will try to respond as quickly as possible. You can always PM me here, it will probably take longer for me to respond.
The buyer is responsible for paying shipping.

As I said before all of these parts are BRAND NEW STILL IN THE BOX!! This will be my first time uploading photos so cut my some slack.

Thanks for looking,

Erik

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cam, pushrods, rockers and timing set are pending. Shift kit is sold. C'mon guys I need the heads gone, shoot me an offer. Bigger, better quality pics over on dakotart.

Thanks for looking,

Erik

·
Premium Member
17,622 Posts
Little high on your gasket sets IMO. You can get good quality intake manifold and exhaust gaskets for under $50 total. Maybe not Cometic(if that's what brand they are) but at that point you are just paying for the name.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Little high on your gasket sets IMO. You can get good quality intake manifold and exhaust gaskets for under $50 total. Maybe not Cometic(if that's what brand they are) but at that point you are just paying for the name.
Yea, I couldn't remember how much I paid for them hence the?? At the end. Best offer gets em.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Up for sale is all of my new parts I recently purchased. Decided to go a different route with my truck.

1 Pair of Mopar Magnum 2.02 aluminum heads C&C race port, polished, gasket match and milled. They come with brand new double valve springs good for .587 lift, hardened keepers, hardened retainers, guide plates, 3/8 studs and new seals. They flow over 300 cfm's. $3,000.

NEW Hardened Comp Magnum Pushrods 5/16" diameter, 6.900" length. $110.

NEW Comp Adjustable Billet Timing Set. $105.

NEW Harland Sharp 3/8 stud mount 1.6 Ratio Rockers. $320.

NEW Custom Grind Hydraulic Comp Cam
Duration @ .050: Intake: 240 Exhaust: 248
Gross Lift: Intake: .540 Exhaust: .549
Lobe Separation: 114. $335.

NEW Cometic Head Gaskets (Pair). $188.

NEW Intake and Exhaust Manifold Gaskets. $150???

NEW Motive 4.56 Gears for 9.25. $200

NEW Motive Gear Install Kit for 9.25. $100

NEW TransGo Shift Kit. TFOD-HD2. $110

If someone is interested in everything as a kit $4,000 takes it.

Any reasonable offers will be considered.
Feel free to call or text with any questions or for more pics. PM me for phone number. If you would rather email my email is: [email protected]. I will try to respond as quickly as possible. You can always PM me here, it will probably take longer for me to respond.
The buyer is responsible for paying shipping.

As I said before all of these parts are BRAND NEW STILL IN THE BOX!! This will be my first time uploading photos so cut my some slack.

Thanks for looking,

Erik
Price drop on heads! 2500 bucks OBO gets them. Gaskets go with them free.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts