Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Chief Rocka
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have replaced the shocks all around and bushings, but the front end is still like a 78 lincoln... any ideas?:huh:

·
Chief Rocka
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ditto, i love my mono max. is this problem in the dak or durango?
its in my dak. i replaced the stock shocks not long ago with some toxic shocks and still the same thing. it only has 60k on it so its not that "old"

·
Diesel Mechanic
898 Posts
wtf are toxic shocks? get some KYB's.

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
Toxic are garbage. Between that, the r/t coils are very soft.

·
Chief Rocka
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Toxic are garbage. Between that, the r/t coils are very soft.
any recommendations? i put some rough country shocks in my durango and they are nice and tight, but they only do 4wd i believe

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
I have rough country in my rears, but i am lifted. Everyone say bilstiens on here, i personally will never buy them. I'm looking for a super stiff front shock. The is QA-1 is adjustable but very costly! I want them but will be a while to spend the money on them. I might go to the self adjusting rancho RSX?

·
Chief Rocka
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have rough country in my rears, but i am lifted. Everyone say bilstiens on here, i personally will never buy them. I'm looking for a super stiff front shock. The is QA-1 is adjustable but very costly! I want them but will be a while to spend the money on them. I might go to the self adjusting rancho RSX?
i am used to driving a lowered mustang for 12 years that was like falling on your ass it was so stiff. i know exactly the feeling you are going for which is probably the same where i'd like to be. i had bilsteins in my mustang for about a week as i thought they were junk. i did use kyb before and after that point without complaints..

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
I have very stiff front springs and need something to compensate them. As of yet, stock R/T shocks(and they are blown) are better then some of these cheapos!

·
Chief Rocka
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i havent gotten shocks yet but i looked under the hood and noticed this on both sides WTF!!??

·
Chief Rocka
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Chief Rocka
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 17 of 17 Posts