Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably a long shot here, but I noticed that Bose makes car audio stuff for Nissan. In fact, the Altima Bose system has 6 3/4" speakers. Just wondering if anyone knows if they'll fit; or even if there's a place to get them!?

·
Registered
15 Posts
i took out to my sister's bose speakers from her pathfinder and tried to put them in my durango, they fit, its a little hard to get the cover back on but once you do its all good, as for a place to get them...breaking into a car is your only option that i know of, haha, im sure you get them at a nissan dealership...

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Very good to know, BigDaddy! I've got a friend that has a Bose system in his Altima, and he wants to switch them out for aftermarket, so I might be able to get them from him. How did you like the sound?

·
Registered
15 Posts
i love the sound, don't get me wrong i love the infinity system in my durango, but the bose system not only "bumps", it also brings in killer tebile that makes everything sound so clear. If i wasnt putting in a sub id swap the bose in for good, for some reason i think the infinity is a better route for me with a sub.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts