Dakota Durango Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i put a body lift on my 01 dakota now the gearing is all messed up.. it down shifts when i apply just a little throttle.. and it hardly ever stays in over drive... does anyone else have this problem?? if so how can i fix it

·
My horns hold up my halo!
5,992 Posts
you forgot your brackets on your kick down cable!!!

·
My horns hold up my halo!
5,992 Posts
what lift kit did you use?

·
Wheres the mud...
295 Posts
i used the performance accessories body lift..
did your pa lift come with all brackets need to remount thing. Also what all tool are need to install a pa lift:waiting: I will be ordering mine next week

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no special tools are needed... It only took me like five hours to put mine on... i bought my lift for 50$$ on craigslist. when i bought it i made sure that i got a list of all the parts so i knew it was all there

·
Wheres the mud...
295 Posts
Im wondering if there is a write up on here i can review before i install mine? Never put a bL on before.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Im wondering if there is a write up on here i can review before i install mine? Never put a bL on before.
go to the performance accessories website, you should be able to view the PDF file with the instructions on it.

·
Banned
25,820 Posts
If you really want one, I have a detailed one with pictures if needed. Just pm your e-mail and i'll send it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts